Thursday, September 27, 2007

London Fashion Weekend



Tonight Kat and I lived the high life at London Fashion Weekend at the Natural History Museum. Basically its all the up and coming designers collections at super low prices. I'm wearing a scarf in the picture because it was rather chilly out. We got a goody bag with some free stuff, including Grazie which is London's semi-trashy celeb magazine, so that's what i'll be reading on the plane to Amsterdam tomorrow. There was also shampoo, lotion and other free stuff in the bag. I got a fancy red hat and Dad you will be happy to hear that i now have 3 pairs of jeans with me. I bought a pair, they were a steal because they were one-off jeans that can't sell in a store. Below is me in my new hat and some free champagne we got. The hat is slighty crooked in the picture, it looks better when its on straight.

2 comments:

Michelle Linden said...

I am completely and utterly jealous...

Unknown said...

that's not a very attractive picture of you (that's meant as a compliment because you look much better than that in real life...). i'm finally catching up on your blog cause i just got back to the land of real internet this weekend. sounds like you're having fun so far!