Tuesday, September 25, 2007

1st Day-London



I finally got to London this morning, after waiting to get through customs for about an hour. The flight over was decent, they even feed us dinner. So far the city has been awesome, Kat's flat is very english, complete with artwork of british men on horseback. So far today we went to the Royal Academy of Art and then I headed off to Buckingham Palace and Westminster Abbey. The Royal Academy had a lot of crazy stuff, including a cast of a dead criminal from the 1800s or so (they apparently skinned him before making the cast so they could get a better idea of how a body looks on a cross). They had a bunch of other stuff lying around, including a case full of skeletons.

2 comments:

Graham said...

sweet blog!!

Amanda said...

just so you are aware I am going to comment on every post cause while you are traveling around europe I am at work. So therefore I must live vicariously live through you.

have fun!