Friday, September 28, 2007

Amsterdam

I am now in Amsterdam for about 3 days. Taking the train to London's Gatwick airport was a little confusing because you can't take the underground to get there so I had to go to a different area and make sure I was on the right platform. Gatwick was a little strange because they don't post the gate number until about 45 minutes before the flight, so you have to sit in a big communal waiting area. I read the Grazia I got at Fashion Weekend, and then on the plane I fell asleep for most of the trip.

After dinner Nathan and I took a walk around Amsterdam which is beautiful at night, I can't wait to see it tomorrow. I get to use Nadirah's bike tomorrow, and I'm excited to bike around the city. I've never seen so many bikes in one place. Apparently the central train station has a three story bike parking garage, so I may check that out tomorrow. No pictures today, but I'll put some up with my next post.

No comments: