Friday, September 28, 2007

Biking Amsterdam

After grabbing my sweater I headed back down to the center of town to see the bike parking garage at the Central Station. I heard it was big, but man I've never seen so many bikes in my life, I'm not sure how there are any cars in Amsterdam. The picture below doesn't even begin to show how many there were.


After gawking at the bikes for a little bit I rode out to a dock to check out and MVRDV building. It was a big housing complex, not quite in my taste. It was cool to see though and the location couldn't be better. It's right at the end of the dock and you can walk through part of the building to get to a large deck.


I then made my way back to the apartment which was pretty easy, I felt like after riding for a day I got more used to the street layout. I find some cool old houses on a side street along the way. I recommend biking around to anyone that may come to the city.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

at least there doesn't seem to be a bush in sight for me to run into if i bike there...