Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Lions and Tigers and Bears Oh My!



Yesterday we went to the Palantine Hill (lots of ruins) and the Colosseum. I have to say the Colosseum was awesome. There were tons of people there, but it didn't really seem like it, since the space is so huge. We had to sketch once we were there so after walking around a bit, I parked myself on some ruins and drew for about an hour.

Afterwards it was right back to studio, we are pretty busy right now, we have the first part of our project due Tuesday.

Oh and I finally got a picture of the glass block in my apartment bathroom:


Nuns: 79 and Priests: 30

3 comments:

Michelle Linden said...

Can we assume by the fact that you are wearing a different outfit in this post than the earlier post that your luggage was returned?

Amanda said...

You are at the Colosseum!!!!
Jealous.

very jealous.

and my aunt used to make this dough, olive oil, pizza like that and i loved it - we must go if and when i arrive.

Unknown said...

Is that a Jewish Star of David in your bathroom? Isn't that illegal with the penalty of execution by gelato?